Monday, September 22, 2014

Trey's Fan Club

I just wanted to thank everyone that took the time out of their days to come visit us after Trey was born. Because we really enjoyed showing off our boy! Although Aaron admitted later that he would get jealous when other people were holding Trey because he wanted to hog him the whole time. :)

We were very lucky to have both of our families in town. Everyone got to meet Trey when he was fresh from heaven. :)

Here's pictures of our family & a few others with baby Trey . . .


My mom aka Grandma "indie"
(We have Savannah's son, Leo to thank for that name.)


My dad with baby Trey.


My older brother Tag. 
(Trey gets his middle name from Tag, which is short for Taggart.)



My younger sister Taryn & baby Trey.


And my little brother Tanner with sweet Trey.

• • •

Aaron's family came to town a few days after Trey was born but Jake & Lizzy - who live in Utah - were able to visit us in the hospital.



Aaron's younger brother, Uncle Jake.


Aunt Lizzy (Jake's wife)
(Although she's pregnant in these pictures they just had their baby girl on Sept. 7th)


Aaron's dad, Jim with little Trey.


Aaron's Mom, Deena & Trey.


Aaron's younger sister, Janessa with baby Trey.
(We were so glad Janessa got to meet Trey before she left on her LDS mission to Hawaii two weeks after he was born.)


Aaron's youngest brother, Preston with Trey.


This is Aaron's best friend, Steven . . . he's basically family.

• • •

My family's really close friends, Kelli & Mario, were even in town right when Trey was born. Which was awesome because they got to meet him! Plus, Kelli is a midwife so I was able to pick her brain on a few things I felt unsure about.


Kelli & Trey


Mario & Trey


2 comments:

  1. We have a nephew who's middle name is Michael, obviously after Mikie. I love that one of Tag and Trey! I have one like that of Mikie and my nephew and it absolutely melts my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a blessing to see you all and meet Trey! I hope life is moving along smoothly and you are able to find a little time for yourself once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete