Monday, September 8, 2014

Chalkboard Art - Free Printable

Reposted from former blog, Just Add Sparkles.


Sometimes my mom asks me to design things for her. Which I like because it makes me design something that I probably wouldn't have done or thought to do in the first place. It's like a school assignment (the good kind) where I'm able to create and practice doing what I love without always having to think of the prompt, just the solution.

She asked if I would make a chalkboard style art print using a quote that she provided so she could give the print away as a wedding gift to the many wedding she attends. (She does surprisingly attend a lot of weddings.)

So this is the solution I came up with.


Like it? You can download a printable version here. (It's sized to a 5x7, if you try to print anything bigger the resolution will probably be poor.)


No comments:

Post a Comment