Monday, September 8, 2014

Pretty in Pink

Reposted from former blog, Just Add Sparkles.


Ready for pink overload? And an overload of cuteness? I sure hope so. Because that's what you're going to get!

This past weekend I had the chance to photograph my (almost one year old) twin cousins. Amelia and Isabella aka Amy & Bella. My aunt is going to surprise her husband with these photographs today as a Valentines gift!

Here is the beautiful Amy. . .




And the adorable Bella. 




Now, I've never taken pictures of little twins before. Let me just say it was hard to get both of them in the same pictures where they were both looking and one wasn't crawling away.

Luckily we had my brilliant sister Taryn (she is also the nanny to these little ones) as the master distracter and the one that could get them to smile. Plus it also helped that Amy & Bella are fascinated and probably a little scared of my husband so every time he walked in the room they would stare at him. I could always snap a few pictures before his presence would make them cry.


Yes, they are staring at Aaron in this picture below.

And I have to say that this one is one of my favorites. I don't know why crying pictures amuse me, but they do. I think I like them because they're the reality of it all. This is what is really happening 80% of the time during a baby photo shoot. Plus it's reminiscent of my own "sisterly love". 





And here the babies are with their beautiful mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment